FOR SALE- BADGER SETT
2007 57’ CRUISER STERN NARROWBOAT
Kieth and Nicky bought Badger Sett seven years ago and have continuously cruised on her for the last six years during which time they have almost traveled the whole network (including along the way The Wash from Boston to Wisbech, The Ribble Link and The Tidal Thames from Limehouse Basin to Teddington Lock).
They have decided that now is the time to sell her and move onto pastures new - campervanning around Europe!
- 57’ Cruiser Stern narrowboat built in 2007 by Liverpool Boats and fitted out by Orchard Marina for the one previous owner.
- 35hp Isuzu engine (Circa 2,800 running hours).
- Blacked and new anodes fitted July 2018
- BSC 2015
- 5 x 135ah batteries 2017
- 3 x 195w solar panels,
- 2000w Master Volt pure sine waver inverter charger
- Webasto diesel heater for three radiators (bedroom, dinette area, lounge), heated towel rail in bathroom and hot water calorifier. The calorifier also heats up directly from the engine when running
- 4 x 12v car charger sockets installed throughout the boat
- primary lights are LED
- Cratch and cratch cover and stern Pram Hood and Dodge
New flooring throughout 2018.
Bathroom with shower, basin and cassette toilet (3 toilet cassettes).
Kitchen with gas cooker (4 hobs, grill and oven) and 12v fridge.
Lounge with double bed settee and two foot stools (although in need of reupholstering if wanted) and multi fuel stove.
As we are not moving onto another boat, the vast majority of what is aboard will be included with the sale of Badger Sett. There will be more than listed below, but long winded to list it all, although individual specific enquires can be made and answered by Keith.
- 2 x 13kg gas cylinders,
- 20kg anchor with 10m of chain and 30m of rope.
- Various saws, axes and log splitter.
- Two customised (Badger Sett) coal buckets,
- 22” Cello TV/DVD, car radio,
- various items of kitchen ware, low voltage twin tub (180w wash and 220w spin),
- 2 x adult life jackets, 1 x baby life jacket
- Multiple mooring items (chains, barrier pins and mooring spikes).
Timescale : -
NB Badger Sett owners, Keith and Nicky are currently 'up north' and traveling south over the next two months (River Trent, River Soar and Leicester section of the Grand Union Canal) before looking for a broker in the event that they haven’t secured a private sale.
In the event that a private buyer is found, then they are of course willing to vacate immediately upon sale.
Please feel free to contact Keith for further information, on ...
Please share widely.
Please share widely.