Saturday 20 June 2020

PRICE REDUCED

To encourage more interest in the sale of Still Rockin' we have reduced the price to sell at £145,000 or nearest offer.


Click on the videos above to watch a tour of Still Rockin's interior and listen to the near silence of her cocooned engine.


See the full specification and lots of photos in Apollo Duck
click HERE


I would love it if all my readers would share this blog post far and wide - to their friends, and ask those friends to share with their friends.

This can be done by clicking on the  f  (facebook) icon below this blog post
(or indeed, any other social media site you may be associated with).

Thanking you.

5 comments:

Vallypee said...

I've reblogged it for you, Carol. That sounds like a terrific offer! Such a lovely boat!

Carol said...

Thank you Val for your help, I have to admit we're getting a bit frustrated at not being able to 'get on with the live we've planned' Need to be more patient!

Vallypee said...

I can so well imagine that, Carol. I've also posted the link on Twitter with the #boaththattweet hashtag. Unfortunately, no pictures appear on that link, though. If you don't mind, I'll download one of yours and try it again.

Carol said...

Thank you val, that would be great as I don't Tweet. Take you pick of any of the pictures.

Lally said...

Oh I wish, looks so beautiful šŸ˜