Friday 16 November 2018

A day out ...

We had a 'spare' day on Wednesday, we had the hire car ...
 it was such a beautiful day we decided to spend it in Windsor
where the Christmas decorations were being displayed
 and I noticed for the first time this sign in a shop just opposite the castle









On the way home we called in at Bourne End to pay a visit to Sue and Vic









4pm and what a wonderful sunset over the Thames at Bourne End







Blinding!
Much more subtle though
when we arrive back at the marina.

I'm looking at some of my pictures now with 'another eye' seeing how I would start to paint them!  Very strange!

2 comments:

Liz Chaderton said...

Delighted to know you are looking at the world with a painter's eye! My work is done.

Carol said...

Thanks for your comment Liz, it made me smile!